Join us for an invigorating weekend learning how to cultivate sensual, sexual connection with your longterm partner!
Why is it so hard to reach and maintain the flow of authentic sexual connection with our intimate partner over time? How is it that our signals get distorted and misunderstood? What is behind all that avoidance that one or both of us has fallen into? How can we enhance what has become too predictable a routine?
This workshop is designed for couples of all orientations who have either done the Hold Me Tight® Program or worked with a therapist using the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) model and have some familiarity with their cycle of relationship distress.
- Learn about the blocks to intimacy and physical closeness
- Explore negative cycles related to sexual intimacy and touch
- Hear about state of the art research on sexuality in committed relationships
- Learn more about each partner’s desire and how to re-start or enhance this important bond
- Discover new ways of breathing life into your sensual/romantic/sexual connection
® Hold Me Tight is a registered trademark of Sue Johnson
The two day retreat is led by
Michael Moran, LCSW & Zoya Simakhodskaya, Ph.D.
This Hold Me Tight® Hold Me Just Right workshop is hosted in NYC ~ Date to be announced. Location TBD
Most of us aren’t taught how to be in adult love relationships, we aren’t given an instruction manual and we do the best with what we have. Helping clients like you see the road map that allows them to heal in the most important relationships they have is one of the many things we love about providing couples workshops in NYC, New York.
“Hold Me Tight®” is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson.